How to create new mysql database, mysql user in cPanel?Follow next steps to create MySQL database and MySQL user in cPanel:
- Log into your cPanel account
- in cPanel go to "Mysql Database Wizard" of "Databases" sections
- enter MySQL database name and click "Next"
- give a name and password for the database user (for example "myexample_user1") and click "Create User";
- give the correct privileges for mysql user "myexample_user1" to the mysql database "myexample_test1" and click "Next Step"
- you will see page below:
Your mysql database and mysql user are configured successfully.
What is Addon Domain and how to add it?Views: 995