Subdomain is the third level domain. If you have working site, (for example company.com) you can add many subdomains for it, and your new sites will look like: domain1.company.com, doman2.company.com etc.
The main purpose of subdomain, is that you can organise the work of your web site. Let's assume your company has several different departments such as: Project Management, Support, Development etc., so your subdomains will look like:
How can I create subdomains?
- Log into your cPanel account;
- navigate to "Domains" > "Subdomains";
- in the drop-down, choose the domain. Enter subdomain and click create;
-once adding you will see:
How can I delete subdomain?
- In cPanel navigate to "Domains" > "Subdomains";
- find your subdomain and click "Remove";
- 25 Users Found This Useful
Addon Domain is a new domain that links to subdirectory of your cPanel account. You can...
In order to change your cPanel password please follow steps below:- Login to your account...
- Log into your cPanel account;- navigate to "Preferences" > "Change Password"; -...
Follow next steps to create MySQL database and MySQL user in cPanel:- Log into your cPanel...
- Log into your cPanel account;- navigate to "Remote MySQL" of "Databases" sections;- enter...