How to switch between different PHP versions in cPanel?You can easily switch between different PHP versions in your cPanel hosting account. Currently supported PHP versions: PHP 5.2, 5.3, 5.4, 5.5. Please follow steps below to configure specific PHP version for your application.
1) Login to your cPanel hosting account
2) Navigate to "Software/Services" >> "Select PHP Version"
3) Select required PHP version from drop-down menu and click "Set as current" button
4) Select required PHP extensions and click "Save" button
5) With any questions please feel free to contact our support. We will be happy to assist you with any issue!
How can I log into my cPanel account?Views: 1541
How to check site's CPU/Memory usage in cPanel?Views: 28536